Interactive Live Stream Testing
Test Week for Spring Semester
January 9th to 12th, 8:00 am-8:00 pm (CT)
January 13th, 8:00 am-4:00 pm (CT)
In the "Visitor Center" channel, you will find a "Live Test" button that will take you to the live class test.
Please make sure you test your audio and video with a producer before leaving the meeting. We need to make sure you can hear us, and we can hear you.
There are 3 parts to the connection test:
- Join by this link: Zoom Test Meeting
- Type in your name and the password (654321)
- Once you've entered the meeting you will have a pop-up concerning joining the audio. Your video will start automatically if you have a webcam connected.
- For VoIP: Click on "Join by Computer". Click on "Test Computer Audio" below the Green "Join Audio by Computer" button. You should be taken through a mic/speaker test. You will not be heard while you are performing the audio test.
- For teleconference: Under "Join by Phone". There will be a dialog box to choose which country you are calling from, then dial the number listed. You will need to enter the Meeting ID followed by #, then the Participant ID followed by #.