Event/on location production
The VCC can produce short-term projects in our Studio Classrooms and film special events upon request.
Rates are dependent upon services requested.
VCC services include:
- ADA compliance and recording/live streaming of commencement ceremonies
- Guest lectures
- Staff Day events
- Administrative meeting
Please see below for specifics.
- Reservations should be made well before the event.
- All reservations are charged a $30.00 fee.
- Fee is applied to the total bill for the event.
- If the event is cancelled less than 24 hours before event, the reservation fee is forfeited.
* Effective November 1, 2016.
- Studio classrooms on the S&T campus can be reserved for special events and recordings.
- Regularly scheduled course production is given priority.
- Rates are as follows (1/2 hour minimum charge for the servces below).
- Full Camera Production - $120.00/hour
- Basic Prerecord Production (for non produced courses) - $65.00/hour
- Multimedia Use Only (VCC staff assistance available) - $32.00/hour
- Recording/Streaming of productions in VCC Studio Classrooms - $10.00/recording and/or link
- After hours/weekend rates are double the above rates.
- Teleconferencing rates are in addition to above rates
- TriCaster portable production (requires 2 operators and 1 camera) - $65.00/hour
- 2 cameras, 2 operators - $60.00/hour
- 1 camera, 1 operator - $30.00/hour
- Additional camera to above set - add $10.00/hour
- Lighting Kit - add $10.00/hour
- Additional microphones and mixing - add $5.00/hour
* Above rates are subject to the following:
Door-to-door time that equipment/staff is away from the VCC.
Travel charge - the above rates door-to-door, plus expenses
After hours/weekend rates are double the above rates.
Editing of provided files or editing of on-location productions are charged the following.
- Basic editing is charged at $30.00/hour
(a downloadable google link of final edit is provided)