General Public Rates
Although course production is the VCC main focus, we do offer services to the general public on a space available basis. Please see below for the type of service and rates.
Please note the following:
- Sales tax applies unless proof of Missouri sales tax exemption is furnished.
- All rates apply to personal or business use.
- Missouri S&T faculty, staff and students are allowed a 10% discount in all catagories.
Zoom web-based conferencing originating from a VCC Studio classroom at Missouri S&T.
Rates for teleconferences held in a VCC Studio Classroom are $95.00/hour (basic rate) or $140.00/hour (full presentation multicamera rate).
A list of studio classrooms can be found in the services link above.
Zoom rates may be an additional charge.
After hours/weekend teleconferences add $30.00/hour
There are several Studio Classrooms that the VCC operates on the S&T campus.
These classrooms are equipped for the following:
- HD Streaming/Recording
- Green Screen Fx
- 2-way VoIP
- Phone Conferencing/Teleconferencing
- Document Camera
These Studio Classrooms can be reserved for production when not in use for course production.
Rates are as follows:
- Full camera production - $140.00/hour
- One camera production - $95.00/hour
- Multimedia Use only (staff assistance available) - $70.00/hour
- 1/2 hour minimum charge for above services
- After hours/weekend rates are double the above rates
- Recording/Streaming of productions in VCC Studio Classrooms - $10.00/recording and/or link
- Reservations should be made well before the event.
- All reservations are charged a $30.00 fee.
- Fee is applied to the total bill for the event.
- If the event is cancelled less than 24 hours before event, the reservation fee is forfeited.
* Effective November 1, 2016.